Family Lives has over 40 years’ experience of supporting families across the UK. Working alongside the SAFE Service in Ealing, our staff and trained volunteer mentors provide emotional support and practical advice for families with a child under 19 years. We listen to the challenges that families face and help them to find solutions to help build stronger relationships between parents and their children. We can help with:
- Setting routines and boundaries
- Understanding children's behaviour and setting limits
- Improving children's wellbeing and confidence
- Is your child at risk of exclusion?
- Improving communication with school
- Dealing with child aggression
- Co-parenting tips and support
Get in touch
For more information or to discuss a referral please email Aisha or call 07872 507016.