Is your child or teen involved with the criminal justice system or at risk of offending?
Family Lives is working closely with Ealing Youth Justice Service to provide confidential structured support to parents of young people aged between 10 -17 participating in the Turnaround Project.
Our qualified and experienced parenting practitioner engages with the whole family using a systemic and restorative approach to help improve communication and relationships, enable effective boundary setting and prevention of your young person in further involvement with the Youth Justice System.
Our support includes
- A safe space to discuss the issues you are experiencing
- 8 sessions delivered either at the family home or online, over a 3-month period
- Coaching support to explore solutions to help build more positive relationships
- Tips and ideas on ways to support your young person’s emotional wellbeing
- Ways to help manage and deescalate risky behaviour
Get in touch
For more information about this project or to make a referral, please email Velma or call 07801 887662.