This online course is for parents who live in Hertfordshire or have a child attending a Hertfordshire school.
This course is for parents who live in Hertfordshire
Venue: Online via MS Teams
Dates: Thursday 25th January – 7th March 2024
Time: 9.30 am - 11.30 am
If your child has ADHD/ASD, or you think they might, join our online 6-week group where you will receive support from other parents and gain a comprehensive understanding of ADHD/ASD and learn strategies to improve life at home and at school.
Our programme covers:
- ADHD/ ASD - a whole-family issue
- Understanding your child’s behaviour
- Helping your child manage their feelings and outbursts
- Balancing support of siblings
- Learning about structure and routines
- Supporting your child at school