This online course is for parents who live in Hertfordshire or have a child attending a Hertfordshire school.
This course is for parents who live in Hertfordshire
Venue: Online via Microsoft TEAMS
Dates: Tuesday 30th January - 12th March 2024
Time: 7.00 pm to 9.00 pm
Do you feel you are constantly nagging or shouting at your child to get what you need? Are you tired of losing your cool and want a calmer house? Join our free online 6- week group to learn how you can change the way you communicate with your child, respond better, and feel more in control.
Our programme covers:
- Exploring what helpful discipline is
- Recognising the triggers and responding more effectively
- Learning new parenting tools to challenge children’s behaviour.
- How to negotiate and implement effective boundaries and family agreements.
- How to hold boundaries and gain co-operation