Our support services
Our support services If you are struggling with your teenager and you live in Westminster, we may be able to help. Our Volunteer Parent Champions are here to support you. We can speak multiple languages including Arabic, Bengali, Kurdish, Farsi, Tigrinya, Amharic, Urdu, French, Dutch, Czech and Russian.
How we support you
- We can provide information on how to keep your teen safe from harm
- Awareness of risky behaviour in young people and youth violence
- Focus on those with SEN or undiagnosed (vulnerable)
- Participation of fathers (providing workshops to encourage fathers' participation and signposting family support and other services for men)
- Arranging family activities to support and improve family relationships.
- Parent Champions to support transition of years 5 and up (prevention work) in to settling in secondary school.
Get in touch
For further information about this project, please email Olivia or call 07971 253027.